Friday, March 25, 2011

Swingers

One of the best meals in the Los Angeles area can be found at Swingers.
Photo Credit: swingersdiner.com

Swingers diner offers patrons a fun, kitschy dining environment while serving up scrumptious food. Their menu which boils over with options features everything from breakfast to dinner to deserts and spirits. They also offer many organic choices.
the swingers menu

On one of my visits to Swingers, I tried their Organic Eggs breakfast platter which features 3 eggs any style, choice of bacon or sausage served with breakfast potatoes and toast. It was also reasonably priced at 7.25 $

Swingers is Open Daily from 6:30a.m-4:00a.m.
Located at 8020 Beverly Blvd. for other locations check their website 

So the next time you're in Los Angeles and Santa Monica stop by Swingers... trust me, you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I have lived near LA most of my life and have never been here. I have another restuarant to add to my foodie journal!